Recently updated on February 10th, 2024 at 03:42 am
Acura is the luxury and performance division of Japanese automaker Honda, based primarily in North America. The brand was launched in the United States and Canada on March 27, 1986, marketing luxury and performance automobiles. Today, we will discuss about Acura hours of operation that includes Acura opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Acura stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Acura Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Acura is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Acura’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Acura open and close?
Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today
Acura Special Event Hours
Acura company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Acura Holidays Hours
The Acura website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Acura to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Acura customer support by calling 1 (800) 382-2238 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1919 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance, CA 90501-2746, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Acura or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Acura Made in USA?
Most Acura models, including the ILX, TLX, RDX, and MDX, are made right here in North America. The Marysville plant has the largest production capacity of the four locations in Ohio state. Acura also manufactures in East Liberty, Ohio, and Anna and Russells Point.
Is Acura a Honda?
Yes, you read that right. Honda, an automotive titan, is the proud parent of Acura. Honda introduced Acura, originally dubbed Channel II, to the United States in 1986. Over the years, Acura has grown to become a luxury brand synonymous with Honda’s reputation for quality and reliability.
Why is it called Acura in America?
There are a few definitions of the word Acura. One of the origins of this brand name is that it came from the Latin word Acu, meaning “done with precision” or “mechanically precise.” Another possible influence for the brand name comes from the Japanese division of the Honda Motor Company.
Is Acura just luxury Honda?
Acura is the luxury and performance division of Japanese automaker Honda, based primarily in North America. The brand was launched on March 27, 1986, marketing luxury and performance automobiles. Acura sells cars in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, and Kuwait.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Acura.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review
Philips grooming devices are reasonably priced and get the job done, but the performance is basic. The shavers provide a decent shave, though not as close and smooth as more expensive brands. I have to go over my face afterward to catch remaining stubble. The trimmers also lack precision, with thicker blades that make detailed styling difficult. While Philips products cover the basics and have good longevity, they fall a bit short if you want advanced features and the closest shave. Overall, decent gear for the price point but lacking the performance of higher-end tools.