Alabama DMV Business Hours
Alabama DMV is a Motor Vehicle issues vehicle titles, maintains vehicle records, administers the Mandatory Liability Insurance law, issues motor vehicle regulatory licenses, and administers the International Registration Plan (IRP) and International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) programs.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Alabama DMV, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Alabama DMV hours of operation that includes Alabama DMV opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Alabama DMV Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 24 Hours Open, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 24 Hours Open, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Alabama DMV is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Alabama DMV’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Alabama DMV open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
Alabama DMV Special Event Hours
Alabama DMV company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Alabama DMV Holidays Hours
The Alabama DMV website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr &
- Robert E. Lee’s Birthday
- George Washington &
- Thomas Jefferson’s Birthday
- Mardi Gras*
- Confederate Memorial Day
- National Memorial Day
- Jefferson Davis’ Birthday
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day &
- Fraternal Day & American Indian Heritage Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Alabama DMV to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Alabama DMV customer support by calling 334-242-9000 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 50 N Ripley St, Montgomery, AL 36130, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Alabama DMV or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Alabama DMV.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Alabama DMV Reviews
Submit your review