Recently updated on February 10th, 2024 at 03:45 am
Alex and Ani is an American retailer and producer of jewelry located in Cranston, Rhode Island. The Corporate Office located at 10 Bowen Briggs Ave, East Greenwich, RI 02818, United States. Today, we will discuss about Alex and Ani hours of operation that includes Alex and Ani opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Alex and Ani stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Alex and Ani Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 9:00 AM EST to 9:00 PM EST, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 9:00 AM EST to 5:30 PM EST, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Alex and Ani is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Alex and Ani’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Alex and Ani open and close?
Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
|Store hours today
Alex and Ani Special Event Hours
Alex and Ani company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Alex and Ani Holidays Hours
The Alex and Ani website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Contacting Alex and Ani to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Alex and Ani customer support by calling 1 (800) 725-7822 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 10 Bowen Briggs Ave, East Greenwich, RI 02818, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Alex and Ani or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Alex and Ani made in the USA?
Alex and Ani is an American producer of jewellery that is located in Cranston, Rhode Island. The retail was founded by Carolyn Rafaelian in 2004 and is a combination of the first names of her daughters.
Why did Alex and Ani go out of business?
Ultimately, Alex and Ani filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in June 2021 after a long decline. However, the road to their collapse was full of poor management choices, lawsuits, and declining sales.
What company owns Alex and Ani?
When was Alex and Ani popular?
In 2004, she received her first patent for an uncomplicated design: the expandable wire bangle bracelet which became Alex and Ani’s flagship product. By the mid-2010s, Alex and Ani was the fastest-growing company in America.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Alex and Ani.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Alex and Ani Reviews
Submit your review
I've always had a good experience ordering from Alex & Ani. The bracelets are always really cute, and they come packaged in a little drawstring bag with customizable gift tags. Everything was packaged safely, and the orders have generally arrived on time. Two of my online orders were for gifts, and they were well received!