Bank of Hawaii Business Hours
The Bank of Hawaii Corporation is a regional commercial bank headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii. It is Hawaii’s second oldest bank and its largest locally owned bank in that the majority of the voting stockholders reside within the state.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Bank of Hawaii, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Bank of Hawaii hours of operation that includes Bank of Hawaii opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Bank of Hawaii Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m..
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Bank of Hawaii is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Bank of Hawaii faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Bank of Hawaii open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
Bank of Hawaii Special Event Hours
Bank of Hawaii company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Bank of Hawaii Holidays Hours
The Bank of Hawaii website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Discoverer’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Bank of Hawaii to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Bank of Hawaii customer support by calling +1 (808) 643-3888 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 111 S King St, Honolulu, HI 96813, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Bank of Hawaii or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Bank of Hawaii.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: UMR Hours
Bank of Hawaii Reviews
Submit your review