Recently updated on January 31st, 2024 at 10:44 am
Barnes & Noble Booksellers is an American bookseller. As of July 7, 2020, the company operates 614 retail stores in all 50 U.S. states. The company’s headquarters are at 122 Fifth Avenue in New York City. Today, we will discuss about Barnes & Noble hours of operation that includes Barnes & Noble opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Barnes & Noble stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Barnes & Noble Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat to Sun: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Barnes & Noble is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Barnes & Noble ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Barnes & Noble open and close?
|Store hours today
Barnes & Noble Special Event Hours
The Barnes & Noble website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Barnes & Noble Special Event Hours
Barnes & Noble company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Barnes & Noble to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Barnes & Noble customer support by calling 1-800-THE-BOOK (1-800-843-2665) number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 33 E 17th St, New York, NY 10003
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Barnes & Noble or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Barnes and Noble in the US?
The company’s headquarters are at 33 E. 17th Street on Union Square in New York City. After a series of mergers and bankruptcies in the American bookstore industry since the 1990s, Barnes & Noble stands alone as the United States’ largest national bookstore chain.
Can I study at Barnes and Noble?
Many people visit bookstores solely for the purpose of studying or working in a quiet and comfortable environment. Barnes and Noble generally provides a welcoming space with seating areas and a peaceful atmosphere conducive to concentration and productivity.
Can I sit inside Barnes and Noble?
It’s company policy that unless you’re doing something disruptive or illegal or otherwise in need of reproach, you’re free to stay as long as you like.
What is the biggest Barnes and Noble in the US?
Barnes & Noble College Booksellers says that its store at Fifth Avenue and 18th Street in New York City is the “world’s largest bookstore”. This store carries a large variety of textbooks, medical books, and medical supplies in addition to the various trade titles carried at the company’s main stores.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Barnes & Noble.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Nike Hours
Barnes & Noble Reviews
Submit your review
The B&N in Birkdale Village is huge. They have a wide selection of books and many hard to find books are available at this location. If you cannot find what you need, someone is always available to assist. The magazine selection is the largest I’ve ever seen along with the Starbucks sitting area.