Recently updated on February 3rd, 2024 at 04:22 am
Birmingham VA is a medical center located in united states. The Birmingham VA headquarters address is 700 19th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233, United States. Today, we will discuss about Birmingham VA hours of operation that includes Birmingham VA opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Birmingham VA stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Birmingham VA Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 24/7, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 24/7 closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Birmingham VA is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Birmingham VA’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Birmingham VA open and close?
Monday to Friday: 7:30AM – 4:30PM
|Store hours today
Birmingham VA Special Event Hours
Birmingham VA company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Birmingham VA to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Birmingham VA customer support by calling (205) 933-8101 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 700 19th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Birmingham VA or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What VA hospitals are in Alabama?
Locations | VA Central Alabama Health Care | Veterans Affairs
SERVICES AND LOCATIONS
Central Alabama VA Medical Center-Montgomery.
Central Alabama VA Medical Center-Tuskegee.
Central Alabama Montgomery VA Clinic.
Columbus Downtown VA Clinic.
Dothan 2 VA Clinic.
Fort Moore VA Clinic.
Monroe County VA Clinic.
Robert S. Poydasheff VA Clinic.
Does Huntsville AL have a VA hospital?
Our outpatient clinic provides primary care and specialty health services, including mental health services, vision care (optometry), treatment for hearing loss (audiology), women’s health services, and more.
How many VA clinics are there in the US?
The Veterans Health Administration is America’s largest integrated health care system, providing care at 1,321 health care facilities, including 172 medical centers and 1,138 outpatient sites of care of varying complexity (VHA outpatient clinics), serving 9 million enrolled Veterans each year.
What is the oldest VA hospital in the country?
The Togus VA Medical Center in Maine is the oldest facility for Veterans in the nation. The Bob Stump VA Medical Center in Prescott, Ariz., is located at the site of Fort Whipple, a base for the U.S. cavalry after the Civil War. It later became headquarters for the Rough Riders during the Spanish American War.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Birmingham VA.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Birmingham VA Reviews
Submit your review