Recently updated on February 9th, 2024 at 05:39 am
Black Hills Corporation is a Rapid City, South Dakota diversified energy company that is an electric and gas utility in South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, and Iowa. The company sells power throughout the American West. Today, we will discuss about Black Hills Energy hours of operation that includes Black Hills Energy opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Black Hills Energy stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Black Hills Energy Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. MT, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Black Hills Energy is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Black Hills Energy’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Black Hills Energy open and close?
Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM – 6:30 PM
|Store hours today
Black Hills Energy Special Event Hours
Black Hills Energy company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Black Hills Energy Holidays Hours
The Black Hills Energy website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Black Hills Energy to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Black Hills Energy customer support by calling (888) 890-5554 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 7001 Mt Rushmore Rd, Rapid City, SD 57702, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Black Hills Energy or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
How big is Black Hills Energy?
Black Hills Energy, the business name under which we operate our natural gas and electric utilities, serves 1.3 million customers in eight states: Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. Our utilities are subsidiaries of Black Hills Corp.
Who is the CEO of Black Hills Energy?
CEO Linn Evans
What does Black Hills Energy provide?
We provide safe, reliable and affordable electric service to power your homes and businesses. And, we do so with a diverse mix of modern generating facilities, among the cleanest in the country.
Why is it called Black Hills?
The name “Black Hills” comes from the Lakota words Paha Sapa, which mean “hills that are black.” Seen from a distance, these pine-covered hills, rising several thousand feet above the surrounding prairie, appear black.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Black Hills Energy.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Black Hills Energy Reviews
Submit your review
Every since work from home began I can't seem to ever get a human on phone. I have needed my furnace serviced since Dec 2022. I had to call Allen services they were only ones to answer call. I pay for my furnace to be serviced by Black hills and I still need it serviced. Do humans work there anymore???? You still take my payments