Recently updated on February 8th, 2024 at 06:09 am
The Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV Ohio) is an agency of the Ohio Department of Public Safety that registers motor vehicles and issues license plates and driver’s licenses in the U.S. state of Ohio. Today, we will discuss about BMV Ohio hours of operation that includes BMV Ohio opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most BMV Ohio stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
BMV Ohio Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, BMV Ohio is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: BMV Ohio ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does BMV Ohio open and close?
Monday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
|Store hours today
BMV Ohio Special Event Hours
The BMV Ohio website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Lincoln’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- General Election Day
BMV Ohio Special Event Hours
BMV Ohio company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting BMV Ohio to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach BMV Ohio customer support by calling 1 (844) 644-6268 number directly.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1970 West Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43223, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official BMV Ohio or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What is the best time to go to the Ohio BMV?
Although this may be the only time you are free, the weekends are usually the worst time to go to the DMV. Alternatively, the best times to go to the DMV are during the week, mid to late afternoon, when most people are working.
Is Ohio a DMV or BMV?
Some states have a Department of Motor Vehicles, such as New Mexico, others have a Bureau of Motor Vehicles, such as Ohio. Both provide the same services. Basically they are the same. ( BMV ) Bureau of Motor Vehicles and ( DMV) Department of Motor Vehicles.
What are the required driving hours in Ohio?
Driver must complete 50 hours of driving, with at least 10 hours of night driving, in addition to the driver education requirements. Driver must hold the TIPIC for at least six months. Driver must pass the Driving and Skills tests.
Can tourists drive in Ohio?
If you have a valid International Driver’s License or a valid driver’s license from another U.S. state, you may drive a car in Ohio for up to one year from the date of your arrival in the U.S. Your I-20 or DS-2019 must have been issued for a duration of time that exceeds one year in order to obtain an Ohio Drivers.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for BMV Ohio.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
BMV Ohio Reviews
Submit your review