Recently updated on February 1st, 2024 at 11:06 am
Books-A-Million, is a bookstore chain in the United States. Based in Birmingham, Alabama, the company currently operates more than 260 stores in 32 states and the District of Columbia. Stores operate under the names Books-A-Million, Bookland, Books & Company, and 2nd & Charles. Today, we will discuss about Books-A-Million hours of operation that includes Books-A-Million opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Books-A-Million stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Books-A-Million Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat to Sun: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Books-A-Million is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Books-A-Million ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Books-A-Million open and close?
|Store hours today
Books-A-Million Special Event Hours
The Books-A-Million website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Books-A-Million Special Event Hours
Books-A-Million company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Books-A-Million to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Books-A-Million customer support by calling 1 (800) 201-3550 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 402 Industrial Ln, Birmingham, AL 35211
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Books-A-Million or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Books-A-Million in the US?
Based in Birmingham, Alabama, the company currently operates more than 260 stores in 32 states and the District of Columbia.
Does Books-A-Million have flexible hours?
How flexible are your working hours at Books-A-Million? As long as you request days off at least 2 weeks in advanced, you’re good.
Is Books-A-Million a good company?
Books-A-Million has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 1,636 reviews left anonymously by employees. 49% of employees would recommend working at Books-A-Million to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business.
How many Books can I read if I read an hour a day?
Your reading speed will organically improve as you read more. It’ll also get a significant boost after applying some speed reading tips from this post. You could easily double your reading speed. An hour a day now becomes 52 books a year.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Books-A-Million.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Bass Pro Shops Hours
Submit your review
Wonderful store with fantastic employees and baristas. I love the Eau Claire BAM because they always have the books I am searching for either in stock or they are shipped to my door in a few days.