Bosch Holiday Hours

opening, closing & holiday hours
Average rating:  
 1 reviews
 by Claire

Built-In Convection Microwave Oven (Speed Oven) HMC 54151UC ATTENTION! My daughter purchased this for me

Recently updated on February 3rd, 2024 at 04:13 am

The Power Tools Division of the Bosch Group is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. The core success factors are dedicated associates and a furious pace of innovation. Each year, Bosch launches more than 100 new power tools into the global market. Today, we will discuss about Bosch hours of operation that includes Bosch opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.

Most Bosch stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays

– New Year’s Day

– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday

– Good Friday

– Memorial Day

– Independence Day

– Labor Day September

– Veterans Day

– Thanksgiving

– Christmas

Bosch Regular Business Hours

  • Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 7:00 – 19:00 CST, weekdays.
  • Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Bosch is open for business.
  • Faults & Customer support: Bosch’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.

What time does Bosch open and close?

Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed

Store hours today Opening Hours Closing Hours
Monday 7:00 am 7:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am 7:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am 7:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am 7:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am 7:00 pm
Saturday Closed Closed
Sunday Closed Closed

Bosch Special Event Hours

The Bosch website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.

  • Easter Sunday
  • Thanksgiving Day
  • Christmas Day

Bosch Special Event Hours

Bosch company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.

Contacting Bosch to Verify Business Hours

  • Phone Number: You can reach Bosch customer support by calling 1-877-267-2499 number directly.
  • Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1800 W Central Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056, United States.
  • Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Bosch or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours

Resource Links


What is Bosch customer service number in USA?

Are Bosch products made in USA?
Bosch appliances are manufactured worldwide. The Bosch Group’s 40 production sites are located in United States, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.

Is Bosch USA a good company to work for?
Out of 208 Bosch USA employee reviews, 59% were positive. The remaining 41% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Bosch USA improve their work culture. The Engineering team, with 67% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Bosch USA compared to all other departments at the company.

Does Bosch have BPO?
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading international supplier of business process outsourcing solutions. In more than 30 languages, we provide solutions for complex, technology-driven services. In addition, we develop and operate new and innovative business models with our clients.

Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Bosch.

Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours

Bosch Reviews

Submit your review

Create your own review

Average rating:  
 1 reviews
 by Claire

Built-In Convection Microwave Oven (Speed Oven) HMC 54151UC ATTENTION! My daughter purchased this for me