Recently updated on February 14th, 2024 at 06:42 am
Brighton Collectibles is an American accessories manufacturer and retailer, headquartered in City of Industry, California, U.S. with 180 retail stores worldwide. The Brighton products are also sold in boutiques or online. Today, we will discuss about Brighton Collectibles hours of operation that includes Brighton Collectibles opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Brighton Collectibles stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Brighton Collectibles Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM PT, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Brighton Collectibles is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Brighton Collectible’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Brighton Collectibles open and close?
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today
Brighton Collectibles Special Event Hours
Brighton Collectibles company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Brighton Collectibles Holidays Hours
The Brighton Collectibles website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Brighton Collectibles to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Brighton Collectibles customer support by calling (800) 628-7687 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 14022 Nelson Ave E, City of Industry, CA 91746, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Brighton Collectibles or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Brighton a US company?
Brighton Collectibles (Brighton) is an American accessories manufacturer and retailer, headquartered in City of Industry, California, U.S. with 180 retail stores worldwide. They also have an online boutique where you can find their products.
Is Brighton jewelry still in business?
For 50 years, we’ve created high-quality, beautiful products that our customers are proud to wear and that we’re proud to stand behind. Our jewelry comes with a 1-year warranty against worksmanship and structural defects.
What is so special about Brighton jewelry?
What is great about Brighton jewelry is the protective lacquer finish that can keep tarnishing at bay. All you need to do is wipe down your piece with a dry, 100% cotton cloth to remove any impurities that may have gathered when wearing. Just a few tips to ensure the lacquer finish remains intact.
Is Brighton real gold?
What materials are used to make Brighton jewelry? Brighton jewelry is created through a multi-step process that begins with a designer’s hand sketch. Each piece is cast in solid brass or zinc alloy and is plated in pure silver.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Brighton Collectibles.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Brighton Collectibles Reviews
Submit your review
Top quality merchandise. I buy repeatedly and personally know everyone at my local outlet in Simi Valley, CA. I have bought many necklaces, a fully leather purse for my wife, a leather wallet, and charms to create bracelets. The staff has bent over backwards to help us out. Some days we've spent hours there.