Cargill Business Hours
Cargill is an American company that focuses on providing various kinds of agricultural food products, along with offering industrial and also financial services as well. The current CEO and chairman of the company are Dave MacLennan. As of the year 2018, the total sales revenue generated by the company is more than $114.6 billion. Also, the number of employees working at the company, as of the year 2018, is more than 150,000. Currently, 90 per cent of the company is owned by the Cargill Family.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Cargill, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Cargill hours of operation that includes Cargill opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Cargill Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Cargill is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Cargill’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Cargill open and close?
Monday to Sunday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
Cargill Special Event Hours
The Cargill website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Thanksgiving Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Holiday
Cargill Special Event Hours
Cargill company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Cargill to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Cargill customer support by calling 1-800-227-4455 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: PO Box 9300, Minneapolis, MN, 55440-9300, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Cargill or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Cargill.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review