Recently updated on February 1st, 2024 at 04:40 am
For more than 30 years we’ve served up the finest, freshest ice cream, cakes, smoothies and shakes using only the highest quality ingredients, and of course, Cold Stone Creamery signature process of preparing your custom ice cream creation on a frozen granite stone. Today, we will discuss about Cold Stone Creamery hours of operation that includes Cold Stone Creamery opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Cold Stone Creamery stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Cold Stone Creamery Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday Thursday: 11AM–11:30PM, Friday: 11AM–12AM, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday: 11AM–12AM, Sunday: 11AM–11:30PM closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Cold Stone Creamery is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Cold Stone Creamery’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Cold Stone Creamery open and close?
|Store hours today
Cold Stone Creamery Special Event Hours
The Cold Stone Creamery website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
Cold Stone Creamery Special Event Hours
Cold Stone Creamery company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Cold Stone Creamery to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Cold Stone Creamery customer support by calling 1 (866) 452-4252 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Kahala Brands, 9311 E. Via de Ventura, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, UNITED STATES.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Cold Stone Creamery or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is there cold stone in USA?
There are 994 Cold Stone Creamery locations in the United States as of November 02, 2023. The state and territory with the most number of Cold Stone Creamery locations in the US is California, with 205 locations, which is about 21% of all Cold Stone Creamery locations in the US.
Why is Coldstone so expensive?
They use top-notch ingredients like fresh dairy, premium candies, and real fruits. These high-quality ingredients naturally drive up the price. But trust me, it’s worth it for that creamy, delicious experience. Another reason for the price tag is the customization they offer.
Why is cold stone famous?
The Ultimate Ice Cream Experience and pioneering customization. Long before fast food and QSR restaurants began displaying ingredients before the customers, allowing them to pick and choose, Cold Stone Creamery perfected the concept.
Does New York have cold stone?
For more than 30 years Cold Stone Creamery® New York, NY has been serving up the finest, freshest Ice Cream Creations™, Cakes, Shakes and Smoothies. We use only the highest quality ingredients and mix your custom Ice Cream Creation on our frozen granite stone.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Cold Stone Creamery.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Cold Stone Creamery Reviews
Submit your review
Great variety of Ice Cream options that taste really great and loved by my nieces and nephew. Staff were super friendly and helpful! Only feedback, ensure cones are always fresh and don’t become stale.