Recently updated on February 8th, 2024 at 05:29 am
Credit Acceptance Corporation is an auto finance company providing automobile loans and other related financial products. The company operates its financial program through a national network of dealer-partners, the automobile dealers participating in the programs. Today, we will discuss about Credit Acceptance hours of operation that includes Credit Acceptance opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Credit Acceptance stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Credit Acceptance Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Credit Acceptance is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Credit Acceptance’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Credit Acceptance open and close?
Monday to Sunday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 AM
|Store hours today
Credit Acceptance Special Event Hours
The Credit Acceptance website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Credit Acceptance Special Event Hours
Credit Acceptance company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Credit Acceptance to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Credit Acceptance customer support by calling 1 (800) 634-1506 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 25505 W Twelve Mile Rd, Southfield, Michigan, 48034, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Credit Acceptance or Facebook page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What does American Credit acceptance do?
Welcome to American Credit Acceptance. We’re dedicated to empowering the emerging credit consumer to purchase reliable and affordable transportation. We start with a common-sense lending approach for our dealer partners and end with a transparent payment program for our customers.
How many locations does credit acceptance have?
Credit Acceptance is headquartered in Southfield, 25505 West 12 Mile Road, United States, and has 6 office locations.
What is the grace period for American credit acceptance?
Is there a grace period with Credit Acceptance? Credit Acceptance Corp. doesn’t offer a grace period. The lender considers any payments you make after your due date to be past due.
What is the mission of credit acceptance?
We’ve made it our mission to improve the well-being of credit challenged Americans by helping dealers extend to them the trust and respect they deserve, and the financing they need, to achieve their full potential.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Credit Acceptance.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Credit Acceptance Reviews
Submit your review
We have been using them for a while now and have been very satisfied! Very helpful everytime I call and always friendly!