Recently updated on February 10th, 2024 at 03:40 am
Dentrix was the first dental practice management software for Microsoft Windows when it was launched in 1989 by Dentrix Dental Systems, a firm founded by Larry M. Gibson in 1985 and is based in American Fork, Utah. Today, we will discuss about Dentrix hours of operation that includes Dentrix opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Dentrix stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Dentrix Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Mon-Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Friday. (MST), weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Dentrix is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Dentrix’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Dentrix open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today
Dentrix Special Event Hours
Dentrix company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Dentrix Holidays Hours
The Dentrix website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Dentrix to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Dentrix customer support by calling 800.336.8749 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1220 S 630 E STE 100, American Fork, UT 84003, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Dentrix or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What is Dentrix used for?
Dentrix allows dental clinics to manage appointment scheduling, electronic insurance claims, electronic prescriptions, patient communications, patient records, and billing/collections.
What type of software is Dentrix?
Dentrix products include practice management software for dental offices, imaging software, patient education software, computer-based training software, voice recognition software, and other products designed to enhance the dental office experience.
Is Dentrix an EHR system?
Dentrix Ascend Electronic Health Records (EHR) software features an analytical problem-solving feature called Goals, Problems, and Solutions which is also known as GPS. Dentrix Ascend suite provides advanced business, Practice Management (PM) and clinical tools into an easy-to-use interface.
Is Dentrix a database?
Database Name – Dentrix is the default name of the database, but it may be different if it has been customized for your installation.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Dentrix.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review