Recently updated on February 5th, 2024 at 05:50 am
Founded by Al Silverstein in 1959 on Patterson Avenue in SW Roanoke, Dixie Products began as a specialty distributor to the building and construction trades. Inventory initially sold included aluminum windows, foundation steel and accessories, concrete form systems and accessories, basement columns, steel angles, brick lintels, fireplace form systems, shower doors, storm doors and storm windows. Beginning in 1960, the product line was expanded to include sales and service of residential and commercial garage doors and electric operators. Today, we will discuss about Dixie Products hours of operation that includes Dixie Products opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Dixie Products stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Dixie Products Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat: 9:00am – 2:00pm, Sunday: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Dixie Products is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Dixie Products ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Dixie Products open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
|Store hours today
Dixie Products Special Event Hours
Dixie Products company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Dixie Products to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Dixie Products customer support by calling 800-343-6780 number directly.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 4411 Midland Blvd, Fort Smith, AR, 72904-2224, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Dixie Products or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Where are Dixie products made?
Where are Dixie® products made? All of our products are proudly made in the USA and Canada.
What company owns Dixie?
Who owns Dixie Group? Dixie Group (NASDAQ: DXYN) is owned by 31.76% institutional shareholders, 47.73% Dixie Group insiders, and 20.51% retail investors. Rgm Capital LLC is the largest individual Dixie Group shareholder, owning 5.42M shares representing 34.87% of the company.
Is Dixie a brand?
Dixie is the most renown and appreciated fast fashion brand based in Florence. It is famous all over the world for its refined and retro-inspired garments designed for original out-the-schemes women who choose a feminine look with a well cared taste in the details.
Why are Dixie cups so expensive?
Paper cups in the USA may be relatively more expensive due to a combination of factors such as the cost of materials, transportation, labor, and overhead expenses, as well as market demand and supply.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Dixie Products.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Dixie Products Reviews
Submit your review
I've tried several paints, and Dixie Belle by far is the one to go with. The paint itself is amazing, easy to work with, self leveling, beautiful colors whether you want to go bold, or star neutral. They also carry so many additional items to enhance your project. It's basically a one-stop-shop carrying everything you need from start to finish.