EDD Business Hours
In California, the EDD (Employment Development Department) is a department of government that administers the Unemployment Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Paid Family Leave programs. The department also provides employment service programs and collects the state’s labor market information and employment data.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of EDD, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about EDD hours of operation that includes EDD opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
EDD Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Pacific time), weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, EDD is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: EDD’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does EDD open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
EDD Special Event Hours
EDD company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
EDD Holidays Hours
The EDD website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Cesar Chavez Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
Contacting EDD to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach EDD customer support by calling 1-800-300-5616 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email WOTCsupport@edd.ca.gov. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 722 Capitol Mall #5098, Sacramento, CA 95814, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official EDD or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for EDD.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review