Recently updated on January 25th, 2024 at 05:46 am
Equifax is an American multinational consumer credit reporting agency. The Equifax collects and aggregates information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide. Equifax sells credit monitoring and fraud prevention services directly to consumers. Today, we will discuss about Equifax hours of operation that includes Equifax opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Equifax stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Equifax Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat to Sun: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Equifax is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Equifax ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Equifax open and close?
|Store hours today
Equifax Special Event Hours
The Equifax website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Equifax Special Event Hours
Equifax company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Equifax to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Equifax customer support by calling 1 (888) 548-7878 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1550 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Equifax or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What are Equifax normal business hours?
While online requests are the easiest way to exercise your privacy rights, requests also can be completed by phone at 1-866-295-6801 during our regular business hours 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. ET Monday to Friday, and 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. ET Saturday and Sunday except holidays.
How do I speak to a live person at Equifax?
Equifax Phone number: While Equifax’s official customer service phone number is 1-800-846-5279, I found the easiest path to reach a real human is to call this number: 1-866-640-2273. How to reach a real person: Press 4, then press 1.
Is Equifax in the US?
Equifax was founded by Cator and Guy Woolford in Atlanta, Georgia, as Retail Credit Company in 1899. By 1920, the company had offices throughout the United States and Canada. By the 1960s, Retail Credit Company was one of the nation’s largest credit bureaus, holding files on millions of American and Canadian citizens.
Is Equifax customer service 24 hours?
Do you want to place a security freeze on your Equifax credit report? Click Here. Do you need to cancel your existing Equifax product? Please call us at (866) 640-2273 9am-9pm (ET) Monday-Friday, and 9am-6pm (ET) Saturday and Sunday.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Equifax.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Facebook Hours
Submit your review
I had an unexpected drop in my credit score of 30 points in a few days there were no derogatory or hard inquiries requesting everything was the same.