Recently updated on February 22nd, 2024 at 06:21 am
Eventbrite is an American event management and ticketing website. The service allows users to browse, create, and promote local events. The service charges a fee to event organizers in exchange for online ticketing services, unless the event is free. Today, we will discuss about Eventbrite hours of operation that includes Eventbrite opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Eventbrite stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Eventbrite Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: N/A.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: N/A, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Eventbrite is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Eventbrite faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Eventbrite open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
|Store hours today
Eventbrite Special Event Hours
Eventbrite company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Eventbrite Holidays Hours
The Eventbrite website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Eventbrite to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Eventbrite customer support by calling +1 (877) 620-9578 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 535 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Eventbrite or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Is Eventbrite a US company?
Eventbrite is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
What are the uses of Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is an American event management and ticketing website. The service allows users to browse, create, and promote local events. The service charges a fee to event organizers in exchange for online ticketing services, unless the event is free.
What are the most popular events on Eventbrite?
With 28 million tickets sold, music events were the most popular among Eventbrite customers—New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago were the top cities for gigs and music-driven nights out. Over 95,000 concerts were hosted on the site in 2022, an increase of 51 percent year-on-year.
Is Eventbrite a big company?
Eventbrite has a total of 1759 competitors and it ranks 5th among them. 68 of its competitors are funded while 60 have exited. Overall, Eventbrite and its competitors have raised over $1.28B in funding across 254 funding rounds involving 343 investors.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Eventbrite.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: UMR Hours
Submit your review