Farmers Business Hours
In 1928, Farmers Insurance was established. The business has now been in operation for nearly 91 years. Thomas E. Leavey and John C. Tyler founded the business. Truck Insurance Exchange was established in 1935 with the goal of specializing in truck insurance. Then, in 1937, the corporation established its new headquarters. In order to focus on home insurance policies, Fire Insurance Exchange was established in 1942. Then, in 1973, one of the company’s founders, John C. Tyler, had died at the age of 86.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Farmers, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Farmers hours of operation that includes Farmers opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Farmers Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon-Fri: 7:00am to 11:00pm CST, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat-Sun: 8:00am to 8:00pm CST, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Farmers is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Farmers ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Farmers open and close?
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:30 pm|
Farmers Special Event Hours
The Farmers website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Labor Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (in observance of)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve (half day)
- Christmas Day (in observance of)
- New Year’s Eve
Farmers Special Event Hours
Farmers company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Farmers to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Farmers customer support by calling 1-888-327-6335 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Farmers Insurance Group, Inc. 4680 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90010 United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Farmers or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Farmers.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review