Recently updated on January 24th, 2024 at 05:33 am
Gap is an American global clothing and accessories retailer, founded in 1969 by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher. Gap is the largest specialty retailer in the USA. At the end of Q3 2018, Gap Inc. had 3,688 company-operated or franchised stores in operation across 43 countries and had the ability to ship to 90 nations. Today, we will discuss about Gap hours of operation that includes Gap opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Gap stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Gap Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am – 1:00 am.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat to Sun: 7:00 am – 1:00 am. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Gap is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Gap ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Gap open and close?
|Store hours today
Gap Special Event Hours
The Gap website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Gap Special Event Hours
Gap company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Gap to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Gap customer support by calling 1.800.427.7895 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: San Francisco 2 Folsom St. San Francisco, CA 94105
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Are there still Gap stores in USA?
There are 408 Gap stores in the United States as of December 27, 2023. The state and territory with the most number of Gap locations in the US is California, with 57 stores, which is about 14% of all Gap stores in the US.
Does Gap still exist?
In 2022 we opened our first shop-in-shop within Next on London’s Oxford Street – now our flagship Gap UK store. Today we have 6 Gap shop-in-shops and over 20 Gap concession areas in the womens, mens and kids’ departments in selected Next stores across England and Ireland.
Is Gap an expensive brand?
If you get the right product, you’ll find it’s high quality for a low price. I am a frequent shopper of t shirts and activewear here. I’ve also purchased a couple pairs of jeans that I was impressed by. Good quality basics.
Why did Gap shut down?
HIGH street giant Gap closed all of its UK and Ireland stores in 2021 after its sales plummeted. The clothing chain said the move would mean it could focus on becoming a “digital first business”.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Gap.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Navy Federal Hours
Submit your review
Their website is quite clear to me and that's the most important thing for me as for a online purchaser.