Recently updated on February 15th, 2024 at 04:29 am
The GDOL (Georgia Department of Labor) is an administrative agency of the U.S. state of Georgia. With approximately 4,000 employees in 2008, it provides services to the state’s current and emerging workforce. Today, we will discuss about GDOL hours of operation that includes GDOL opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most GDOL stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
GDOL Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, GDOL is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: GDOL’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does GDOL open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
|Store hours today
GDOL Special Event Hours
GDOL company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
GDOL Holidays Hours
The GDOL website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth National Independence Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting GDOL to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach GDOL customer support by calling 1-877-709-8185 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email page. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 223 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official GDOL or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
What time does Georgia unemployment customer service open?
GDOL Career Centers are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. The GDOL Service Directory contains contact information for state office services and programs.
What is GA unemployment time limit?
What does Georgia Department of Labor do?
The Georgia Department of Labor provides a wide range of services to job seekers and employers. These include administration of Georgia’s unemployment insurance, employment service, provision of workforce information to the public and private sectors, and oversight of child labor issues.
How do I contact unemployment in Georgia?
Contact the GDOL by chatting with George A.I., our virtual agent located on the GDOL homepage in a chat box at the bottom of the page, or by calling the GDOL Virtual Agent by phone at 1-877-709-8185 unless otherwise specified.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for GDOL.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review
Still awaiting GDOL's determination of spouse's UI claim that was submitted in July 2020.