General Electric Business Hours
General Electric Company, an American multinational conglomerate, was founded in 1892 and is headquartered in Boston. It operates in the areas of aviation, power and renewable energy, as well as digital industry and venture capital and financing.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of General Electric, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about General Electric hours of operation that includes General Electric opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
General Electric Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm EST, Sun: Closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, General Electric is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: General Electric faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does General Electric open and close?
Monday to Friday: 24 Hours Open
Saturday: 24 Hours Open
Sunday: 24 Hours Open
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||24 Hours Open||–|
|Tuesday||24 Hours Open||–|
|Wednesday||24 Hours Open||–|
|Thursday||24 Hours Open||–|
|Friday||24 Hours Open||–|
|Saturday||24 Hours Open||–|
|Sunday||24 Hours Open||–|
General Electric Special Event Hours
General Electric company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
General Electric Holidays Hours
The General Electric website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Contacting General Electric to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach General Electric customer support by calling (800) 626-2005 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 5 Necco Street, Boston, MA 02210, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official General Electric or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for General Electric.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
General Electric Reviews
Submit your review