Recently updated on February 2nd, 2024 at 06:19 am
HonorHealth is located Headquarter in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States. Its address 8125 North Hayden Road Scottsdale, AZ 85258, United States. Eventually, a hospital was built at Dunlap and Central avenues and in 1954 was named John C. Lincoln North Mountain Hospital. Today, we will discuss about HonorHealth hours of operation that includes HonorHealth opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most HonorHealth stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
HonorHealth Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, HonorHealth is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: HonorHealth’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does HonorHealth open and close?
|Store hours today
HonorHealth Special Event Hours
HonorHealth company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting HonorHealth to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach HonorHealth customer support by calling 623-580-5800 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 8125 North Hayden Road Scottsdale, AZ 85258 United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official HonorHealth or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is HonorHealth only in AZ?
The health system encompasses: Six hospitals in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona.
How many HonorHealth locations are there?
With an expansive network of more than 400 employed physicians and providers serving patients in more than 70 locations across the Valley, HonorHealth Medical Group is here to help you live your best life.
When did Scottsdale Healthcare become HonorHealth?
In 2014, one year after affiliating, John C. Lincoln Health Network and Scottsdale Healthcare officially merged. In March 2015 came a new brand — HonorHealth — to signify our unity as a single company.
What famous hospital is in Arizona?
The number 1 hospital in Arizona is Mayo Clinic-Phoenix. See also Best Children’s Hospitals in Arizona.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for HonorHealth.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review