Kansas DOL Business Hours
The Kansas DOL (Department of Labor) is a state agency in Kansas that assists in the prevention of economic insecurity through unemployment insurance and workers compensation, by providing a fair and efficient venue to exercise employer and employee rights, and by helping employers promote a safe work environment for their employees.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Kansas DOL, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Kansas DOL hours of operation that includes Kansas DOL opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Kansas DOL Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Kansas DOL is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Kansas DOL’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Kansas DOL open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:15 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||4:15 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||4:15 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||4:15 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||4:15 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||4:15 PM|
Kansas DOL Special Event Hours
Kansas DOL company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Kansas DOL Holidays Hours
The Kansas DOL website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Kansas DOL to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Kansas DOL customer support by calling 1-800-292-6333 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 401 SW Topeka Blvd, Topeka, KS 66603, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Kansas DOL or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Kansas DOL.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Kansas DOL Reviews
Submit your review