LendingClub Business Hours
LendingClub, a financial services company, is based in San Francisco. It was the first peer to peer lender to register securities with the Securities and Exchange Commission and to offer loan trading on the secondary market.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of LendingClub, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about LendingClub hours of operation that includes LendingClub opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
LendingClub Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 5:00 am – 5:00 pm PT, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm PT, Sun: Closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, LendingClub is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: LendingClub faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does LendingClub open and close?
Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||6:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||6:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
LendingClub Special Event Hours
LendingClub company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
LendingClub Holidays Hours
The LendingClub website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting LendingClub to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach LendingClub customer support by calling 1 (888) 596-3157 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 595 Market St #200, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official LendingClub or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for LendingClub.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review