Recently updated on February 16th, 2024 at 05:34 am
MagicJack, an Internet-based phone service provider, is available in Canada and the United States. It provides nationwide VoIP and cell phone services. Today, we will discuss about MagicJack hours of operation that includes MagicJack opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most MagicJack stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
MagicJack Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 10:00 am – 7:00 am, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat: 10:00 am – 7:00 am, Sun: Closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, MagicJack is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: MagicJack faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does MagicJack open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today
MagicJack Special Event Hours
MagicJack company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
MagicJack Holidays Hours
The MagicJack website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting MagicJack to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach MagicJack customer support by calling 1 (800) 624-4252 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email ReportAbuse@magicJack.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 6965 Vista Pkwy N, West Palm Beach, FL 33411, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official MagicJack or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
What is magicJack used for?
The magicJack device uses Voice Over Internet Protocol (“VoIP”) to allow you to receive unlimited calls from the U.S. and Canada using an existing internet connection. You can communicate using your computer or regular telephone. No additional telephone service is required.
Can I use magicJack outside the US?
Yes, you have the option to use your prepaid magicJack credits to call internationally from your cell phone (or other landline phone). To register a phone number: Login to your account at my.magicJack.com. Click the International/Prepaid tab.
Is magicJack really free?
How much does magicJack cost? As we mentioned, magicJack’s only pricing plan comes in at $15.99 per line per month, with add-ons like auto-attendant, virtual fax, and toll-free numbers costing extra. If you want them all, the total price comes out to $35.99 per line per month.
How much is magicJack a month?
$15.99 per line
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for MagicJack.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review
Just plugged in Magic Jack. So far my experience is great! Installation was super easy. I'm simply using MJ as a basic home phone service to make and receive local calls within the surrounding area codes. My cell phone signal is not so great in my apartment, but the Magic Jack signal is clear and strong. Will let you know if it changes. Hopefully, I won't have to change my review.