Recently updated on February 14th, 2024 at 05:04 am
Maryland Department of Labor is a government agency in the U.S. state of Maryland. The state changed the agency’s name from “Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation” to “Maryland Department of Labor” in 2019. Today, we will discuss about Maryland Department of Labor hours of operation that includes Maryland Department of Labor opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Maryland Department of Labor stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Maryland Department of Labor Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Maryland Department of Labor is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Maryland Department of Labor’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Maryland Department of Labor open and close?
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
|Store hours today
Maryland Department of Labor Special Event Hours
Maryland Department of Labor company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Maryland Department of Labor Holidays Hours
The Maryland Department of Labor website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day (observed)
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Birthday (observed)
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth National Independence Day*
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day (observed)
- Veterans’ Day (observed)
- Thanksgiving Day
- American Indian Heritage Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Maryland Department of Labor to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Maryland Department of Labor customer support by calling 1-888-373-7888 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1100 N Eutaw St, Baltimore, MD 21201, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Maryland Department of Labor or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What does Maryland Department of Labor do?
Thanks for visiting! Here you’ll find information on the many programs and services available to you through our Department. The Maryland Department of Labor provides job development and employment training to help our citizens get the skills and expertise they need to move with our economy into Maryland’s future.
How do I contact the Department of Labor in Maryland?
What are the labor laws in Maryland?
Maryland has some laws that provide greater protections to employees than federal law, including pregnancy accommodation rights, a higher minimum wage and health care continuation coverage obligations for smaller employers, but generally follows federal law with respect to topics such as overtime pay, military leave.
Is 32 hours full-time in Maryland?
Under the ACA, a full-time employee is one who is employed an average of 30 or more hours of service per week. This policy adopts 130 hours of service per month as the monthly equivalent of 30 hours of service per week.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Maryland Department of Labor.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Maryland Department of Labor Reviews
Submit your review