Maryland Department of Labor Business Hours
Maryland Department of Labor is a government agency in the U.S. state of Maryland. The state changed the agency’s name from “Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation” to “Maryland Department of Labor” in 2019. The department is headquartered at 1100 North Eutaw Street in Baltimore.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Maryland Department of Labor, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Maryland Department of Labor hours of operation that includes Maryland Department of Labor opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Maryland Department of Labor Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Maryland Department of Labor is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Maryland Department of Labor’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Maryland Department of Labor open and close?
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
Maryland Department of Labor Special Event Hours
Maryland Department of Labor company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Maryland Department of Labor Holidays Hours
The Maryland Department of Labor website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day (observed)
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Birthday (observed)
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth National Independence Day*
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day (observed)
- Veterans’ Day (observed)
- Thanksgiving Day
- American Indian Heritage Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Maryland Department of Labor to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Maryland Department of Labor customer support by calling 1-888-373-7888 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1100 N Eutaw St, Baltimore, MD 21201, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Maryland Department of Labor or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Maryland Department of Labor.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Maryland Department of Labor Reviews
Submit your review