Recently updated on February 3rd, 2024 at 11:04 am
Meadow Gold Dairies, originally the “Dairymen’s Association” when it was formed in 1897 from the combination of seven dairy businesses, is a dairy company operating in Hawaii. Beatrice Foods purchased the company in 1953. In 1959 the company’s name was changed to “Meadow Gold Dairies”. Today, we will discuss about Meadow Gold Dairies hours of operation that includes Meadow Gold Dairies opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Meadow Gold Dairies stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Meadow Gold Dairies Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Meadow Gold Dairies is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Meadow Gold Dairies ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Meadow Gold Dairies open and close?
|Store hours today
Meadow Gold Dairies Special Event Hours
Meadow Gold Dairies company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Meadow Gold Dairies to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Meadow Gold Dairies customer support by calling 1-800-395-7004 number directly.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 601 Clinton Ave, Huntsville, AL, 35801-0000, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Meadow Gold Dairies or Facebook page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Who owns Meadow Gold dairy?
In 1986 Beatrice Foods acquired Meadow Gold Dairies. Additional acquisitions of dairies took place in the following years and in recent decades the ice cream manufacturing plant was closed. The company became part of Dean Foods in 2001. U.S.
Where did Meadow Gold start?
Is Meadow Gold milk pasteurized?
Since 1901. Our farmers pledge not to use artificial growth hormones (no significant difference has been shown in milk from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rBST and non rBST treated cows). Pasteurized. Homogenized.
What is the history of Meadow Gold?
On November 12, 1901, Continental was granted a trademark by the U.S. Patent Office for the name “Meadow Gold” – a name that had been selected by Continental employees through a contest in search for a name to describe the golden quality of their fresh, creamy butter., On March 1, 1905, the company formed by Haskell
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Meadow Gold Dairies.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Meadow Gold Dairies Reviews
Submit your review
You've got to purchase their Christmas Egg Nog!! I grew up with egg nog back east. I always thought we had the best egg nog in the world as I've traveled the world and have tried egg nog wherever the military sent me over the years but my wife; a local girl, bought some for me to try this year from Meadow Gold and once I tried my first cup I thought I was back in New England ready to build a snowman and decorate the Christmas Tree! If you've tried egg nog before, I suggest you try this particular brand.