Microsoft Business Hours
Microsoft is an American multinational technology company, founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 4, 1975. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Microsoft , you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Microsoft hours of operation that includes Microsoft opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Microsoft Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Weekends: The customer service department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Microsoft is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Microsoft ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Microsoft open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours||Open 24 hours|
Microsoft Special Event Hours
The Microsoft website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Microsoft Special Event Hours
Microsoft company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Microsoft to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Microsoft customer support by calling 1 (800) 642-7676 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Microsoft or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Microsoft.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : CenturyLink Hours
Submit your review