Missouri Department of Revenue Business Hours
The Missouri Department of Revenue is a U.S. state government agency in Missouri that was established under the Missouri Constitution in 1945 and is in charge of collecting and distributing state revenue as well as overseeing the administration of state laws pertaining to driver licensing, motor vehicle sales, and registration. The Missouri Department of Revenue Corporate Office Located at 301 W High St, Jefferson City, MO 65101, United States.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Missouri Department of Revenue, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Missouri Department of Revenue hours of operation that includes Missouri Department of Revenue opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Missouri Department of Revenue Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8 AM–4:30 PM, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Missouri Department of Revenue is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Marshall’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Missouri Department of Revenue open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8 AM–4:30 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM|
Missouri Department of Revenue Special Event Hours
Missouri Department of Revenue company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Missouri Department of Revenue Holidays Hours
The Missouri Department of Revenue website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday
- Lincoln’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday
- Truman Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Missouri Department of Revenue to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Missouri Department of Revenue customer support by calling (573) 751-4450 number directly.
- Email Contact: Sorry to say Missouri Department of Revenue didn’t support email address. You can Contact though customer service phone number or customer support help page.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 301 W High St, Jefferson City, MO 65101, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Missouri Department of Revenue or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Missouri Department of Revenue.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Missouri Department of Revenue Reviews
Submit your review