Recently updated on February 14th, 2024 at 05:23 am
M.B. Klein, Inc. was established in 1913 by Morris Benjamin Klein as a basic hardware store and locksmith business. A new motorway, Interstate-83, was built to help ease the downtown traffic congestion as Baltimore started to grow in the 1960s. Today, we will discuss about Model Train Stuff hours of operation that includes Model Train Stuff opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Model Train Stuff stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Model Train Stuff Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 9:30am – 5:00pm EST, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Model Train Stuff is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Marshall’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Model Train Stuff open and close?
Monday to Friday: 9:30am – 5:00pm EST
|Store hours today
Model Train Stuff Special Event Hours
Model Train Stuff company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Model Train Stuff Holidays Hours
The Model Train Stuff website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Model Train Stuff to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Model Train Stuff customer support by calling 1.888.872.4675 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 243 Cockeysville Rd A, Cockeysville, MD 21030, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Model Train Stuff or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What is the most popular model train set?
Lionel HO products work with all HO gauge systems. With a track gauge of 16.5 mm and a scale of 1:87, HO is the most common model train size today.
What is the best model train brand?
For example, Hornby is number one in the UK and much of Europe. Bachmann and Lionel—two of the biggest brands in both toy trains and model railroading—are arguably the market leaders in the USA. However, there are several other contenders like Athearn, Atlas, Arnold, and Walthers.
Why are train models so expensive?
Costs and availability of materials have a major impact on the production price of each model. Unpredicted world events can mean manufacturers have to put up their prices.
Why are American trains so big?
American trains are typically longer and wider to accommodate more freight, while European trains are shorter and narrower to allow for more nimble movements and quicker acceleration.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Model Train Stuff.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Model Train Stuff Reviews
Submit your review