Recently updated on February 15th, 2024 at 04:26 am
Molina Healthcare began in the year 1980, as a small Long Beach, California clinic that provided affordable health care solutions to low-income individuals and families. Today, we will discuss about Molina Healthcare hours of operation that includes Molina Healthcare opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Molina Healthcare stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Molina Healthcare Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., local time, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., local time, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Molina Healthcare is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Molina Healthcare’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Molina Healthcare open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
|Store hours today
Molina Healthcare Special Event Hours
Molina Healthcare company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Molina Healthcare Holidays Hours
The Molina Healthcare website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- the day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- half days on Christmas Eve
- half days on New Year’s Eve
Contacting Molina Healthcare to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Molina Healthcare customer support by calling 888-562-5442 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email EDI.ERAEFT@MolinaHealthcare.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 200 Oceangate, Suite 100, Long Beach, CA 90802, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Molina Healthcare or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What is the time limit for Molina?
Claims for services provided to Molina members should be submitting within six months (180 days) of the date of service unless otherwise agreed upon in the Participating Provider Agreement.
What is timely filing for Molina Healthcare of New York?
Filing Limit Claims should be sent to Molina Healthcare within 90 days from the date of service. For resubmission or secondary claims, Molina Healthcare must receive the claim within 180 days from the date of service.
What is the time limit for mediclaim?
As a result, one cannot notify the insurance company three days before the emergency. Therefore, the time limit for emergency cashless Mediclaim policy is 24 hours after getting admitted in a hospital.
What is the time limit for medical insurance claims?
What is the time limit to raise claim for my health insurance? The time limit to raise a claim request differs with the insurance provider. Usually, you can raise the claim request within 14 to 30 days after you are discharged from the hospital.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Molina Healthcare.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Molina Healthcare Reviews
Submit your review
Molina has taken care of me from the moment I signed on with them. Whenever I have problems with a provider in billing, Molina keeps me on the phone and talks to the billing department to make sure they understand what needs to be done. They also have a rewards program as an incentive to make sure the member takes care of their medical needs. They are top notch and their agents are very personable and professional. If you ever get the chance, sign up with Molina Insurance, you will be glad you did.