Recently updated on February 8th, 2024 at 06:18 am
Municipal Credit Union is a state-chartered credit union headquartered in New York City, regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration. MCU is metro New York’s largest credit union. As of 2018, MCU had $2.68 billion in assets. It has approximately 425,000 members and 18 branches. Today, we will discuss about Municipal Credit Union hours of operation that includes Municipal Credit Union opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Municipal Credit Union stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Municipal Credit Union Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 7:00 am -7:00 pm, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Sunday: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Municipal Credit Union is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Municipal Credit Union’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Municipal Credit Union open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
|Store hours today
Municipal Credit Union Special Event Hours
Municipal Credit Union company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Municipal Credit Union Holidays Hours
The Municipal Credit Union website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Municipal Credit Union to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Municipal Credit Union customer support by calling (212) 693-4900 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 22 Cortlandt St Fl 27, New York, New York, 10007, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Municipal Credit Union or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What is the daily limit for MCU?
There is no limit on the number of cash withdrawals or purchases you may make in one day. The maximum daily deposit limit at a Municipal Credit Union ATM is $10,000. For security reasons, there are other limitations to frequency and number of transfers you may make at ATMs.
How long does it take MCU to approve a loan?
It may take as long as five days to finish your loan approval process, per a customer service representative. However, once you are approved, you’ll get your funds within 24 hours.
What is a municipal credit union?
The Municipal Credit Union (MCU) is a full service financial institution that offers City employees a broad range of services, such as: Checking and savings accounts.
Does MCU have a minimum balance?
No Minimum Balance Fee. No required aggregate daily balance. Access to an MCU Visa® Debit Card. Convenient access to funds through ATMs, NYMCU® Online/Mobile Banking and Touch Tone Teller.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Municipal Credit Union.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Municipal Credit Union Reviews
Submit your review