NC DMV Business Hours
The NC DMV (North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles) is the division of the North Carolina Department of Transportation which oversees driver licenses and vehicle registrations within the state of North Carolina, USA. The North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles was created by the North Carolina General Assembly in 1941
If you want to connect with the customer service department of NC DMV, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about NC DMV hours of operation that includes NC DMV opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
NC DMV Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, NC DMV is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: NC DMV’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does NC DMV open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
NC DMV Special Event Hours
NC DMV company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
NC DMV Holidays Hours
The NC DMV website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting NC DMV to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach NC DMV customer support by calling (919) 715-7000 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 4121 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27616, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official NC DMV or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for NC DMV.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
NC DMV Reviews
Submit your review