Recently updated on February 21st, 2024 at 05:23 am
New Balance Athletics, Inc., best known as simply New Balance, is one of the world’s major sports footwear and apparel manufacturers. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, the multinational corporation was founded in 1906 as the New Balance Arch Support Company. Today, we will discuss about New Balance hours of operation that includes New Balance opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most New Balance stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
New Balance Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM (EST).
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (EST), closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, New Balance is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: New Balance faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does New Balance open and close?
Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
|Store hours today
New Balance Special Event Hours
New Balance company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
New Balance Holidays Hours
The New Balance website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Contacting New Balance to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach New Balance customer support by calling 1 (800) 595-9138 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 100 Guest St, Boston, MA 02135, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official New Balance or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Is New Balance shoes made in USA?
Our commitment to domestic manufacturing allows New Balance to employ American workers at our five facilities in Maine and Massachusetts. Whenever possible, we purchase materials from domestic suppliers who employ more than 7,000 workers locally. To purchase Women’s Made in the USA styles.
Why New Balance is so expensive?
Quality materials: New Balance uses high-quality materials in their shoes, such as premium leathers, breathable mesh, and sturdy rubber. These materials are more expensive than standard materials used by other brands, and this cost is reflected in the price of the shoes.
What is the N shoe brand?
(NB), best known as simply New Balance, is one of the world’s major sports footwear and apparel manufacturers. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, the multinational corporation was founded in 1906 as the New Balance Arch Support Company. New Balance Athletics, Inc.
What type of shoes is New Balance?
New Balance offers a wide range of running shoes that feature the FuelCell technology that’s designed to propel you forward and offer enough cushion to protect your feet from the impact from hitting the pavement or the Fresh Foam cushioning that’s designed for plush support during runs and walks.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for New Balance.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: UMR Hours
New Balance Reviews
Submit your review