Recently updated on February 13th, 2024 at 06:50 am
The New Jersey MVC (Motor Vehicle Commission) is a governmental agency of the U.S. state of New Jersey. The equivalent of the department of motor vehicles in other states, it is responsible for titling, registering and inspecting automobiles, and issuing driver’s licenses. Today, we will discuss about New Jersey MVC hours of operation that includes New Jersey MVC opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most New Jersey MVC stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
New Jersey MVC Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, New Jersey MVC is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: New Jersey MVC’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does New Jersey MVC open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
|Store hours today
New Jersey MVC Special Event Hours
New Jersey MVC company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
New Jersey MVC Holidays Hours
The New Jersey MVC website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (Observed)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Election Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day (Observed)
- New Year’s Day (Observed)
Contacting New Jersey MVC to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach New Jersey MVC customer support by calling 1 (609) 292-6500 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 225 E State St, Trenton, NJ 08608, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official New Jersey MVC or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What does MVC stand for in NJ?
The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (NJMVC or simply MVC) is a governmental agency of the U.S. state of New Jersey. The equivalent of the department of motor vehicles in other states, it is responsible for titling, registering and inspecting automobiles, and issuing driver’s licenses.
How do I contact the MVC in NJ?
What is the job of MVC?
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
What is MVC full form?
The Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern separates an application into three main components: the model, the view, and the controller. The ASP.NET MVC framework provides an alternative to the ASP.NET Web Forms pattern for creating MVC-based Web applications.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for New Jersey MVC.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
New Jersey MVC Reviews
Submit your review
It is the MVC/DMV of New Jersey. Make an appointment and get your paperwork done. The appointments make the wait time much better than the show up and wait pre-pandemic system.