Nintendo Business Hours
Nintendo Co., Ltd. is a Japanese multinational video game company headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. It develops video games and video game consoles. Nintendo was founded in 1889 as Nintendo Karuta by craftsman Fusajiro Yamauchi and originally produced handmade hanafuda playing cards.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Nintendo, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Nintendo hours of operation that includes Nintendo opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Nintendo Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Nintendo is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Nintendo’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Nintendo open and close?
Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM||7:00 PM|
Nintendo Special Event Hours
Nintendo company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Nintendo Holidays Hours
The Nintendo website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Easter Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Nintendo to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Nintendo customer support by calling 1 (800) 255-3700 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 4600 150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Nintendo or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Nintendo.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review