Recently updated on February 23rd, 2024 at 05:10 am
Patagonia, Inc. is an American retailer of outdoor recreation clothing. It was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973 and is based in Ventura, California. Patagonia operates stores in more than 10 countries globally, as well as factories in 16 countries. Today, we will discuss about Patagonia hours of operation that includes Patagonia opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Patagonia stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Patagonia Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PT).
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PT), closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Patagonia is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Patagonia faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Patagonia open and close?
Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
|Store hours today
Patagonia Special Event Hours
Patagonia company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Patagonia Holidays Hours
The Patagonia website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Contacting Patagonia to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Patagonia customer support by calling 1-800-638-6464 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 235 W Santa Clara St, Ventura, CA 93001, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Patagonia or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Why is Patagonia so expensive?
Patagonia produces all its products with sustainability in mind, most of its collection being made from recycled materials, and part of sustainable initiatives. However, this comes at a cost, as its price positioning is on average higher than its competitors’.
Why is Patagonia so popular now?
Why is Patagonia So Popular in Streetwear? In recent years, Patagonia has become a popular brand in streetwear culture. The brand’s simple and minimalist aesthetic and commitment to sustainability align with the values of many people today.
How many Patagonia locations are there in the US?
There are 2,638 Patagonia locations in the United States as of February 07, 2024.
Is it worth it to go to Patagonia?
You can see intriguing wildlife like guanacos, pumas, and Andean condors. It has some pretty great treks that aren’t too difficult and therefore are really popular. Sounds like a good place to go for your next vacation! Yes, absolutely: Patagonia is a place that everyone should experience at least once.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Patagonia.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: UMR Hours
Submit your review