Recently updated on February 7th, 2024 at 05:23 am
Peloton is an American company that focuses on providing various kinds of exercise equipment and also media services, to its customers in the USA. The company has 37 retail locations along with two studio locations too. The current CEO of the company is John Foley. Today, we will discuss about Peloton hours of operation that includes Peloton opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Peloton stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Peloton Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM ET, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sunday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM ET closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Peloton is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Peloton’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Peloton open and close?
Mon to Sat: 10:00 AM – 9:30 PM
|Store hours today
Peloton Special Event Hours
Peloton company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Peloton to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Peloton customer support by calling 1 (866) 679-9129 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 125 W 25th St, New York, NY 10001, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Peloton or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
How much is a Peloton in the US?
Get the Peloton Bike+ for as low as $207.92/mo over 12 months at 0% APR. Based on a price of $2,495. Get the Peloton Tread for as low as $291.25/mo over 12 months at 0% APR. Based on a price of $3,495.
Is Peloton a US company?
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is an American exercise equipment and media company based in New York City. The company’s products are stationary bicycles, treadmills, and indoor rowers equipped with Internet-connected touch screens that stream live and on-demand fitness classes through a subscription service.
Why did Peloton shut down?
Peloton is temporarily halting production of its connected fitness products as consumer demand wanes and the company looks to control costs, according to internal documents obtained by CNBC.
Why Peloton is so popular?
“The way that Peloton has built their instructors into their brand, with many of their instructors achieving a sort of cult status among the Peloton following, I’d say is definitely one of their biggest advantages over alternative at-home fitness equipment and gym and cycling classes,” Marisa Lifschutz, lead industry.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Peloton.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review
Struggle to find time away from family life - this is just what I needed. The classes I have found really good with a varied selection to choose from. Still yet to fully experience everything but everything I could have hoped for. It’s got me back exercising after having a child.