Recently updated on February 14th, 2024 at 06:46 am
People origins date back to the establishment of the first telecommunications companies in Britain. Among them was the first commercial telegraph service, the Electric Telegraph Company, established in 1846. Today, we will discuss about People hours of operation that includes People opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most People stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
People Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM EST, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM EST, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, People is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Marshall’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does People open and close?
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM EST
Saturday: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM EST
Sunday: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM EST
|Store hours today
People Special Event Hours
People company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
People Holidays Hours
The People website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Veterans’ Day
Contacting People to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach People customer support by calling (212) 479-1704 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1716 Locust St, Des Moines, IA 50309, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official People or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What are normal working hours in USA?
The traditional American business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, representing a workweek of five eight-hour days comprising 40 hours in total. These are the origin of the phrase 9-to-5, used to describe a conventional and possibly tedious job.
How many hours do people work in USA per day?
The average employee works around 8 hours per weekday, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. If you multiply a week’s worth of work by the 52 weeks in a year, you get 2,080 hours. That number doesn’t include holidays or paid time off, however. There are 11 federal holidays recognized by the U.S. government.
What is USA average work hour?
Average Weekly Hours in the United States averaged 34.40 Hours from 2006 until 2024, reaching an all time high of 35.00 Hours in March of 2021 and a record low of 33.70 Hours in June of 2009.
Can you work 12 hours a day in USA?
Generally, workers can legally work as many hours in a day as they choose to or as their employer requires. No federal or state law caps the number of hours in a workday for most workers. However, workers under 16 years old are not allowed to work longer than 8-hour days.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for People.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review
Peter is a lovely, loyal, dedicated, hard working chap. His workmanship is excellent and he goes out of his way to please. His pricing is extremely fair and reasonable. He cleans up at the back of himself too. I would highly recommend this man who performs a high quality of work, very pleased.