Recently updated on February 15th, 2024 at 04:38 am
Rocket Mortgage, LLC is a mortgage loan provider. It is headquartered in the One Campus Martius building in the financial district of Downtown Detroit, Michigan. Today, we will discuss about Rocket Mortgage hours of operation that includes Rocket Mortgage opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Rocket Mortgage stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Rocket Mortgage Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. – midnight ET, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 8:00 a.m. – midnight ET, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Rocket Mortgage is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Rocket Mortgage’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Rocket Mortgage open and close?
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
|Store hours today
Rocket Mortgage Special Event Hours
Rocket Mortgage company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Rocket Mortgage Holidays Hours
The Rocket Mortgage website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Contacting Rocket Mortgage to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Rocket Mortgage customer support by calling (800) 863-4332 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email Help@RocketMortgage.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1050 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Rocket Mortgage or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Rocket Mortgage a US company?
Rocket Mortgage is America’s largest mortgage lender¹, helping millions achieve the dream of home ownership. We’ve revolutionized the industry with the world’s very first online mortgage experience. Along the way Rocket became a word that defined what we did best.
Does Rocket Mortgage have a bank?
No. Rocket Mortgage is a direct lender that only deals in home loans and related products. It does not offer banking services such as deposits or payment services like credit or debit cards.
Is Rocket Mortgage a good company?
Rocket Mortgage, formerly known as Quicken Loans, is a strong lender in general and our “best overall” pick for the best mortgage refinance lenders. It’s a great option if you’re comfortable applying online and have a good credit score.
Is Rocket Mortgage a Chinese company?
Rocket Mortgage, LLC, formerly Quicken Loans, LLC, is an American mortgage lender, headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. In January 2018, the company became the largest overall retail lender in the U.S., it was also the largest online retail mortgage lender in 2018.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Rocket Mortgage.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Rocket Mortgage Reviews
Submit your review
Andrew made it so easy with all the information we needed immediately. He went out of his way to be available to us. Being able to do the transaction online was super convenient. The person who came to our home for our signing was terrific. We appreciate that Rocket does not sell mortgages and handles all the loan servicing!