Root Insurance Business Hours
Root Insurance currently provides car insurance to drivers in 34 U.S. states, homeowners insurance in 19 states, and renters insurance in 9 states. The Root Insurance Headquarters located in 80 E Rich St Suite 500, Columbus, OH 43215, United States.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Root Insurance, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Root Insurance hours of operation that includes Root Insurance opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Root Insurance Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Root Insurance is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Root Insurance’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Root Insurance open and close?
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
Root Insurance Special Event Hours
Root Insurance company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Root Insurance to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Root Insurance customer support by calling 1 (866) 980-9431 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 80 E Rich St Suite 500, Columbus, OH 43215, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Root Insurance or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Root Insurance.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Root Insurance Reviews
Submit your review