Recently updated on February 7th, 2024 at 04:01 am
Shamrock Foods high-quality fresh and frozen food has made them one of the leading food service companies now. Then, they currently have a revenue of 3 billion dollars. These facts just show how successful this humble dairy farm turned out. If you’re interested, they are headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Today, we will discuss about Shamrock Foods hours of operation that includes Shamrock Foods opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Shamrock Foods stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Shamrock Foods Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Shamrock Foods is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Shamrock Foods’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Shamrock Foods open and close?
|Store hours today
Shamrock Foods Special Event Hours
The Shamrock Foods website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Shamrock Foods Special Event Hours
Shamrock Foods company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Shamrock Foods to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Shamrock Foods customer support by calling 602.233.6400 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 5199 Ivy St, Commerce City, CO 80022, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Shamrock Foods or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
What does the company Shamrock do?
Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing, among others.
Is Shamrock Foods a Fortune 500 company?
100 years later, the McClelland family’s hard work and perseverance, combined with the dedication of countless Shamrock associates, has transformed the still family-owned company into what it is today – a nationally ranked, privately-held Forbes 500 Company with over 5,000 associates across the U.S.
What is special about shamrock?
The three-leaf clover, a type of trefoil plant, has been considered the unofficial national flower of Ireland for centuries. Irish legend says that Saint Patrick used the shamrock as an educational symbol to explain the Holy Trinity to nonbelievers as he converted the Irish to Christianity in the fourth century.
Does shamrock grow in America?
The original shamrock is believed to be the white clover (Trifolium repens), native to Ireland but found growing in yards across America. The plant typically sold as a potted shamrock plant is Oxalis regnellii.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Shamrock Foods.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Shamrock Foods Reviews
Submit your review