SRP Business Hours
Salt River Project, or SRP, is a non-profit community organization that provides affordable water and power to over 2 million people in central Arizona. It is comprised of two distinct organizations: the “Association,” a private water corporation founded in 1903, and the “District,” an electricity provider established in 1937 as an agricultural improvement district and a political subdivision of the State of Arizona.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of SRP, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about SRP hours of operation that includes SRP opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
SRP Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Friday: 24/7, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: 24/7 closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, SRP is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: SRP’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does SRP open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
SRP Special Event Hours
SRP company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting SRP to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach SRP customer support by calling 1 (602) 236-8888 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1500 N. Mill Ave., Tempe, AZ 85288, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official SRP or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for SRP.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review