SSA Business Hours
Social Security Administration (SSA) is a civilian agency of the US Government. Formed in the year 1935, the SSA is responsible for administering the country’s social insurance programe. The federal agency is currently headquartered at Woodlawn, Maryland and employs close to 65,000. It has 10 regional offices and more than 1,300 field offices.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of SSA, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about SSA hours of operation that includes SSA opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
SSA Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat – Sun: Closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, SSA is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: SSA faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does SSA open and close?
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM||5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||5:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||5:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||5:30 PM|
SSA Special Event Hours
SSA company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
SSA Holidays Hours
The SSA website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth National Independence Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting SSA to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach SSA customer support by calling 1-800-772-1213 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 6401 Security Blvd, Woodlawn, MD 21207, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official SSA or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for SSA.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review