Stamps.com Business Hours
Stamps.com is a brand and the former corporate name of Auctane, an American company that provides Internet-based mailing and shipping services. Until its acquisition by Thoma Bravo, Stamps.com was a public company traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol STMP.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Stamps.com, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Stamps.com hours of operation that includes Stamps.com opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter Labor Day opening and closing business hours.
Stamps.com Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 6am–6pm Pacific Time.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: Closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Stamps.com is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Stamps.com faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Stamps.com open and close?
Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||6:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||6:00 AM||6:00 PM|
Stamps.com Special Event Hours
Stamps.com company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Stamps.com Holidays Hours
The Stamps.com website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Stamps.com to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Stamps.com customer support by calling 1 (855) 889-7867 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1990 E Grand Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Stamps.com or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Stamps.com.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: UMR Hours
Submit your review