Recently updated on February 23rd, 2024 at 05:13 am
Stamps.com is a brand and the former corporate name of Auctane, an American company that provides Internet-based mailing and shipping services. Until its acquisition by Thoma Bravo, Stamps.com was a public company traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol STMP. Today, we will discuss about Stamps.com hours of operation that includes Stamps.com opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Stamps.com stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Stamps.com Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 6am–6pm Pacific Time.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: Closed, closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Stamps.com is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Stamps.com faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Stamps.com open and close?
Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
|Store hours today
Stamps.com Special Event Hours
Stamps.com company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Stamps.com Holidays Hours
The Stamps.com website offers details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Contacting Stamps.com to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Stamps.com customer support by calling 1 (855) 889-7867 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1990 E Grand Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245, United States.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Stamps.com or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Where do you buy stamps in USA?
Many grocery stores and drug stores sell stamps in booklets containing twenty-first class postage stamps in each book within the USA. You ask the cashier at the local grocery chain store to sell you a book of postage stamps, and the cost will be added to your grocery order when it is rung up.
Where is stamps in America?
Local post offices carry them, or you can order them from the US Postal Service’s website. Grocery stores, pharmacies, and similar retailers often carry booklets of stamps, too.
Can I get my money back from stamps com?
Any monthly service fee credits (for trial periods), if any, are likewise not redeemable or refundable. Non-offer related, non-pre-paid account will be refunded pursuant to USPS regulations. You may request a refund of your non-offer related postage balance when you call to close your account.
Is stamps com a legit site?
Stamps.com is approved by the USPS® to allow customers to buy and print postage online. The company is a participant in the USPS’s Information Based Indicia Program (IBIP), an initiative spearheaded by the Postal Technology Management group at the Postal Service.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Stamps.com.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: UMR Hours
Submit your review
We partnered with With Stamps.com several years ago I have had nothing but good things to say abut your service. I had an order of stamps go missing I explained the situation and you replaced them right away. this is a great company to do business with.