Recently updated on January 30th, 2024 at 05:41 am
Starbucks is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves. Starbucks locations serve hot and cold drinks, whole-bean coffee, caffe latte, Evolution Fresh juices, Frappuccino beverages, La Boulange pastries, and snacks. Today, we will discuss about Starbucks hours of operation that includes Starbucks opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Starbucks stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Starbucks Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open 5 AM – 8 PM PT, 7 days a week
- Weekends: The customer service department is open 5 AM – 8 PM PT, 7 days a week In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Starbucks is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Starbucks ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Starbucks open and close?
|Store hours today
Starbucks Special Event Hours
The Starbucks website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Starbucks Special Event Hours
Starbucks company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Starbucks to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Starbucks customer support by calling 800-Starbuc (800-782-7282) number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 2401 Utah Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Starbucks or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Starbucks in the US?
As of November 2022, the company had 35,711 stores in 80 countries, 15,873 of which were located in the United States. Of Starbucks’ U.S.-based stores, over 8,900 are company-operated, while the remainder are licensed.
Why is Starbucks famous for?
What has made Starbucks so successful? Based on a study by Danish analyst Martin Roll, Starbuck’s success has been attributed to its brand philosophy, brand strategy and brand communication. Since its early days in the 1990’s, the coffee shop chain has built its brand through a great customer experience.
What brands are Starbucks?
Starbucks Coffee, Seattle’s Best Coffee, Teavana, Tazo, Evolution Fresh, La Boulange and Torrefazione Italia Coffee.
How big is Starbucks?
Today, with more than 32,000 stores in 80 countries, Starbucks is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Starbucks.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : LG Hours
Submit your review
Starbucks is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a delicious coffee. I always find something new and exciting to try, from their seasonal specials to their classic favorites. Their coffee is rich and smooth, and their baristas are skilled and friendly. I like their cozy and inviting atmosphere, where I can read, work, or chat with friends. I also appreciate their rewards program and their mobile app, which make it convenient and rewarding to be a loyal customer.