Recently updated on January 29th, 2024 at 05:30 am
Suddenlink, a brand of Altice USA, which specializes in cable television, high-speed internet, broadband phone, home security and advertising. Prior to its acquisition by Altice, the company was the seventh largest cable operator with 1.5 million residential and 90,000 business subscribers. Today, we will discuss about Suddenlink hours of operation that includes Suddenlink opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Suddenlink stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Suddenlink Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open on weekdays at 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Sat:9:00 am – 6:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Suddenlink is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Suddenlink ‘s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Suddenlink open and close?
|Store hours today
Suddenlink Special Event Hours
The Suddenlink website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
Suddenlink Special Event Hours
Suddenlink company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Suddenlink to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Suddenlink customer support by calling 877-794-2724 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 4511 N Midkiff Rd C-26, Midland, TX 79705
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Suddenlink or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Is Suddenlink Altice or Optimum?
Today, Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) announces that its Suddenlink brand has rebranded to Optimum, bringing the company’s telecommunications products and services under one unified brand across its entire footprint.
Is Suddenlink still around?
Suddenlink is no more. Altice USA officially transitioned its Suddenlink properties to the Optimum brand, four months after setting the change in motion. Work is still in progress to plaster the new branding across its stores, vehicles, websites and uniforms, and will continue over the months ahead.
What replaced Suddenlink?
Telecommunications company Altice USA is rebranding its Suddenlink line to Optimum, unifying its broadband service across all 21 states it serves.
Is Suddenlink internet good?
Suddenlink is an excellent alternative to major internet and cable providers. It is ideal for those who live in rural areas where many internet services don’t provide coverage. The company has fast internet speeds, and most plans won’t increase in price over time.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Suddenlink.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Kmart Hours
Submit your review
They all have issues. Suddenlink has been really good for us for the last 5 years. Yes we had some hiccups along the way but for the most part, has been good.
Suddenlink has took my money and left me unsatisfied because I pay my bill and they saying I didn’t pay it