Recently updated on February 2nd, 2024 at 05:37 am
Teleflora is a floral wire service that connects customers with local florists for delivery. Since 1979, it has been a subsidiary of The Wonderful Company. Teleflora, LLC, based in Los Angeles, California, is a clearinghouse for transmitting and processing floral orders to customers across the United States and internationally. Today, we will discuss about Teleflora hours of operation that includes Teleflora opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Teleflora stores/locations are OPEN on these holidays
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
– Good Friday
– Memorial Day
– Independence Day
– Labor Day September
– Veterans Day
Teleflora Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday from 09:00h a 13:30h and from 16:30h a 20:00h, weekdays.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturdays from 10:00h a 13:30h, Sunday: OFF closed in the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Teleflora is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support: Teleflora’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Teleflora open and close?
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Central Time)
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Central Time)
|Store hours today
Teleflora Special Event Hours
Teleflora company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Teleflora to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Teleflora customer support by calling 1 (800) 493-5610 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 11444 West Olympic Blvd. 4th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90064, United states.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Teleflora or Twitter page and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Where is Teleflora located?
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Teleflora has over 10,000 member florists throughout the U.S. and Canada, with an additional 20,000 affiliated florists outside North America.
How does Teleflora work?
Teleflora flowers are 100% arranged and delivered by local florists in your area. That means every bouquet will be delivered right to your door with the utmost care. We are also utilizing contactless delivery for your safety and the safety of our local florists.
Can I send flowers to USA?
Browse our full range of plants and flowers that are available for delivery to the USA. Once you have chosen your perfect present, enter your recipient’s full name, phone number and address. Choose the best delivery date for you and include any delivery instructions that we need to know.
How big is Teleflora company?
Privately owned since 1979 by Lynda Resnick and Stewart Resnick, husband and wife, the company has 3,000 employees worldwide in 20 countries. With more than 15,000 member florists throughout the US and Canada, it is the largest privately held floral wire service company in the world.
Hopefully, we helped you to get some genuine hours details for Teleflora.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Dollar Tree Hours
Submit your review
The bouquets are always beautiful so I don't expect any less.